The Czech Ergonomics Association is a voluntary, independent Czech based organization whose main goal is to raise awareness of all aspects of ergonomics and there practical implications. Our members include professionals from all fields of ergonomics and human factors who are continually trying to improve people’s perception of ergonomics in everyday life.
The Czech Republic has a long term interest in the development of ergonomics, beginning in the 1970s when it started to become a more mainstream organisation.
Czech Ergonomics Association, z. s.:
- independent professional society
- member of the International Ergonomics Association – IEA
- member of the Federation of European Ergonomics Societies – FEES
- Our members include professionals from all fields of ergonomics and human factors such as: ergonomics and human factors in the work place, occupational health and safety, physiotherapy,
design and process engineering, interior design, architecture and education.
- In an ongoing way we cooperate with various professional bodies to continually improve the flow of both information and work experience
- Our association promotes events throughout the year including ergonomic conferences, presentations, workshops, training programs, regular meetings etc.
- Frequent cooperation between ourselves and various educational bodies
The Czech Ergonomics Association, z.s. is a registered non-profit organisation which operates within the Czech by laws.